Our Role In The Proposal Process
Federal Proposals provides full-turn key design and proposal services, or we can support the full range of proposal tasks to include:
- Assistance in pre-RFP capture planning and positioning
- Solution analysis and development
- Competitive analysis
- Analyzing the RFP and contributing to the bid/no-bid decision
- Proposal outline to the paragraph level with graphics notes
- Designing a responsive, winning program and proposal strategy
- Creating compelling proposal themes and stories
- Overall proposal or volume management
- Selected writing and editing assignments (often the executive summary), or all the writing with client inputs
- Review teams (red, pink, gold) and critique
- Pricing strategy
- Preparation for orals and Q&A
- Preparation for negotiations
A typical engagement includes several of these roles; however, many of our clients prefer full turn-key proposal services.
Federal Proposals provides the full-range of computing, desktop applications and communications services to operate in virtual environments, and prefer a mix of on-site and off-site work which optimizes our productivity. We are hands-on contributors. In many cases, on-site work is not required. Learn more about the Case for Outsourcing2017.
Other Services We Offer
To learn more about our tailored services, download a brochure by clicking on the relevant topic.